Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
I moved forward from last time we spoke.
Now i am able to split the orders in the background, it will not be a problem to split the order again to 2 orders 30% and 70%.

in general for every charge u the store issue an order. the customer checkout once, however he gets a different order for each charge.

my next step is to build a new store model who has store payment and shipment methods. on checkout the customer will have to checkout each store at the time
12 anos atrás
Gotcha, and sweet.  Seems you have it figured out.  Can't wait to see it(btw since you put all this work into this, once its ready and I get it setup on my end and have some money come in, I would like to donate to you for your troubles.  Figure its the least I could do, cause without what you have done, I could not get this going.  And the site will make money, for its one of a kind, and has a large following already and ppl that have prepaid for items.)

So again, thank you very much for all of this, and I cant wait to see this new and improved version ;)

Took me a bit, but I played with the older one and loved it.

Tom
12 anos atrás
HI Hezyz, I have one question.
For the new version, if the order has 2 items from different stores, you will separate the ordres into two and have two transaction to Paypal? Can each paypal transaction have the store name associate with the order in some field so we can do a report for each store later?

Thanks.
12 anos atrás
i can do that
12 anos atrás
Thank you!
12 anos atrás
Hey Hezyz,

Thanks a million for your contributions. I tried downloading the the multi-store support for NOP 2.2-2.3 from your site but it seems like the download link is not pointing to the file.

Cheers

Zugo
12 anos atrás
Oh, no.  I think I've been left out :(  I didn't know you already have post the new version.  Please point me the site to download.
12 anos atrás
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13326/nop-23-multi-store-support.aspx
12 anos atrás
Thanks Hezyz!
12 anos atrás
Thanks Eadameg!..:)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.