Product Tier Price

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
What is Product Tier Price???
12 anos atrás
"Tier Pricing is a promotional tool that allows a store owner to price items differently for higher quantities. This is an effective way to move more merchandise and appeal to customers who buy more than one product at a time. When a customer adds a certain quantity of a product to their cart, the price is automatically changed to reflect the discount." (from the user guide)
12 anos atrás
I have a single product with different attributes (i.e. color), but my tier pricing setting does not work across different attributes. Can this be easily fixed?

It's the same product/product version/sku with the only difference being the color attribute.

I want to offer tier pricing across all attributes for this one product.

Please let me know.
12 anos atrás
PETMYWIENER wrote:
I have a single product with different attributes (i.e. color), but my tier pricing setting does not work across different attributes. Can this be easily fixed?

It's the same product/product version/sku with the only difference being the color attribute.

I want to offer tier pricing across all attributes for this one product.

Please let me know.

This is not available out of the box
12 anos atrás
Hi,
I have just installed nopCommerce. In my webshop on the product page I want each product to be shown without shopping cart button and the product attributes to be shown on product page. Please do needfull
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.