Control (filter) which orders an admin can see?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give some guidance / comment on how I might accomplish the following...

I want to have 1 nopCommerce v2.x store with 2 admin-level users.  The store will offer products for sale in 2 countries only.  I want one of the admin users to be able to see ONLY orders from one country and the other admin to see orders ONLY from the other country.

If necessary, it would be acceptable if admin #1 could see orders from both countries while admin #2 could see only orders from a single country.

Anyone done anything like this?

Cheers,
nopCanuck
12 anos atrás
bump.... Anyone?

nopCanuck
12 anos atrás
nopCanuck wrote:
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give some guidance / comment on how I might accomplish the following...

I want to have 1 nopCommerce v2.x store with 2 admin-level users.  The store will offer products for sale in 2 countries only.  I want one of the admin users to be able to see ONLY orders from one country and the other admin to see orders ONLY from the other country.

If necessary, it would be acceptable if admin #1 could see orders from both countries while admin #2 could see only orders from a single country.

Anyone done anything like this?

Cheers,
nopCanuck

This thread my help you:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11494/multi-store-support-fro-nop-20.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.