ProductVariants displaying as different images

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hey
I have made a new productpage template where all images are loaded next to each other like the original version but I am not using the LightBox effect. I am using the Magic Toolbox and their Magic Zoom so after I have uploaded an 1600X1000 pixels wide image you can move with a rectangle to zoom details on a product. This is superb for selling items that have details.

BUT!

I need to create like 5 different sets of variants for every kind of t-shirt we have and I want the variants to show up like just another list with different images and the title above, not new add to cart buttons for every variant. Do you follow me?

I am also in the need of setting size and color and would love if these settings could follow me through products so I dont have to create the dropdownlists for every new product I store.

Any ideas?

If someone want the implementation of magic zoom just email me ak[at]gkviby[dot]com
14 anos atrás
As for size and color I'll do it in a way that first enter products in DB and them directly in DB insert rows that are needed for size and color. Of cource this would be ok if that is done only for inicial enter. If you need that frequently then I'll develop new methods for creating product of some type (so you still can create aso a normal product) that will create directly variants that you need for every product and also create attributes.

For examle I implement product variant creation in a way that user click checkboxes in different filters and then when I click add application create as meny variant as there are possible combinations of selected filters.

As for displaying picture of variant only with no buttons, you probably need to change only productvariantsingrid user control.

Edit:
I forget to mention I more thing. I also implement product and productvarint duplicat method, so its another way of making your job easier.

I think that product template is on radmap for NC team, but I did it like I need it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.