Product Paging

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Can anyone confirm whether paging was included in 1.3?
14 anos atrás
Storefront product paging was added in version 2.0 so yes it's still there in 3.0.

You set paging against the Category or manufacturer.

Hope this helps,
Ben
14 anos atrás
Hi Ben,

I have all products displayed in storefront rather than category. Will product paging in storefront works as well? If not, how would I be able to administer product paging in storefront?

Thanks
14 anos atrás
If on the home page you will need to implement paging support to the Modules/HomePageProducts.ascx

look at the Template/Categories/ProductsInGrid.acsx to see how paging is implemented.

hope this helps,

mike..
14 anos atrás
Thanks for the pointer, Mike.

Would this product paging in store front be implemented in the next release? Since show products in storefront is implemented through the administration and people do use this feature, products will accrue and create a long list in the storefront where it might not be user friendly to scroll down for a long time.

If this product paging in storefront will be implemented through the administration in the future release, I prefer not to touch the codes now.
14 anos atrás
No, this product paging will not be implemented in the next release
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.