Cannot Access Administration area / no link

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
Hi,

I finally managed to install nopcommerce 2.20 but strangely enough on my local host the administration link is accessible but when I log in with my administrator user name and password on webhosting (Mocahost) cannot see the link. Also I tried to access it through a direct link ../administration/admin.aspx and I am being redirected to my login. Can someone tell me what could be the problem. Please note that all permissions on my webserver (database) are all enabled.

Regards

Josef Grech
12 anos atrás
It means that an account that you use is not in 'administrators' role. I mean the account that you use to login to your store as a store owner (such as '[email protected]').
12 anos atrás
But I am using the same username and password I used when I installed it and to tell you the truth I didn't register another user.

Josef
12 anos atrás
I still have the administration link not coming up when I log in. Can someone at least tell me what I have to do once I click on the customer table in database. What I am doing is the following:

I am opening 'customer' than open as a table the directory called 'column'. Than a table pops up and I am able to see just one user name. I registered another 2 users but I can't see them in the list.

NB. If I am not mistaken there was another link separate from the website where one can log in by enter his username and password and the admin area pops up. I cannot even access this link. Cannot someone help me out cause I am getting desperate.    

Josef
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.