admin/productDetails problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
The productDetails page in the admin section is not coming up for me.  I have just imported some 7500 products into the database.  I am pretty sure it was working before the import.  Any help is appreciated.

Baaba
15 anos atrás
Can you please provide me with source code of your import workflow?
15 anos atrás
I have imported directly into SQL database in the following order:  nop_product, nop_productVariant, and finally nop_product_category_mapping.

The products are displayed properly in the front end and I am able to make a purchase against them.

baaba
15 anos atrás
I wrote some code to read from Excel and import my stock in and mine works. Did you include the manufacturer-product-mapping?
15 anos atrás
I just imported all the relevant records into the nop_product_manufacturer_mapping table also but still the admin product detail page does not come up!
15 anos atrás
Something is really strange!  I get the exact same problem trying to bring up the manufacturerDetail.aspx also.  When I trace the execution everything runs properly (i.e.   this.FillDropDowns(); and this.BindData(); but then the page never renders!  I am baffled!  Someone help please!

baaba
14 anos atrás
OK - I have had this too. If you view the source - is the page there?

My AjaxControlToolkit was preventing it from rendering. Or the fact that it was not loading properly.

I rebuilt the project and "Allowed this precompiled site to be updateable" in the compilation. This allowed the Ajax library to be called properly and the page displayed.
13 anos atrás
I'm having the same problem on my online website, the productdetails is not rendering as all similar pages like ProductVariantDetails , CustomerDetails.

There is something wrong with the ajax tabs control,

deleting the ajaxcontroltoolkit and reuploading it again did not resolve the problem.

My last modification on the website, was on the administration area , and i'm sure it worked normaly

very weird
Please advise, it is urgent
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.