Show Select Products based upon customer roles.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
I've search the forum and web but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm trying to figure out how to only show specific products based upon a customer role.  We don't want "Customer A" seeing "Customer B" available products. Is this possible in 2.40? I thought it was.

Customer A would only see products A, B, C

Customer B would only see product Z, Y, Z
12 anos atrás
No, ACL support for product is on the roadmap
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10047
12 anos atrás
This would be an awesome addition. I've got products that I sell with 3 different price-points for retail, wholesale and "professional", and I also have certain products that are only available at the "professional" level.

I can work around pricing issues no problem (it's a straight discount issue), but to have a built-in function like this would make my job a lot easier plus allow me to drop an entire site based on ColdFusion (which I'm really beginning to hate).
12 anos atrás
mikeaurelius wrote:
products that I sell with 3 different price-points for retail, wholesale and "professional"...

You should be able to handle that with Role based Tier Pricing.  Just create a Tier for qty 1
12 anos atrás
New York wrote:
products that I sell with 3 different price-points for retail, wholesale and "professional"...
You should be able to handle that with Role based Tier Pricing.  Just create a Tier for qty 1

Yes, but...

Some products are available only to "professionals".
12 anos atrás
I understand.  That's why I did not quote the  "   also have certain products that are only available at the "professional" level."  :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.