Not enough disk space

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
I have my hosting at godaddy and I am getting "there is not enough space on the disk" error.  I spoke to their tech support and he said there should be plenty of space.  He pointed me to this post
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8715/not-enough-disk-space.aspx
Godaddy tech support pretty much said that's it's an issue with nopCommerce.

I have 1770 items in my database, with about 6300 pictures.  The pictures are stored on the file system.  From godaddy dashboard, I am consuming 376 MB.  I just did a clean install of 2.40 within the last two weeks.

Anyone come across this issue before?

Thanks!
12 anos atrás
Did some testing today and using FileZilla I wasn't able to upload a 19K file to the Thumbs directory.  So it's definitely Godaddy issue, not nopCommerce.
Just got off the phone with Godaddy, and found out that there's a limit to the number of files you can have in a directory.  That number is 1024.  In my Content/Images/Thumbs I have 7644.  The tech support said that having more than 1024 I am in violation of Godaddy's terms.
I have to move my hosting somewhere else now.  Anyone have any suggestion?  I have about 2000 products and growing.
12 anos atrás
What an arbitrary rule.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.