Custom Login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I have been working on creating a custom login feature. I have been trying to figure out how the current system works, but I am missing an important part.

I can call:

CustomerManager.AddCustomer(txtEmail.Text, txtUserName.Text, txtPassword.Text, false, false, true, out status);

and this will add a customer record, and I am also calling the function CreateUser from the CustomerRegister.cs file and that works.

When I try to automatically login a new customer I am failing. I have tried:

CustomerManager.Login(txtEmail.Text, txtPassword.Text)

this come back with success, but it doesn't login the user????

I have tried StoreMembershipProvider.ValidateUser

this comes back with succees, but same thing not logged in.

I give up, how do I login a customer???

I am using version 1.20
14 anos atrás
Hi,

If you upgrade to nop version 1.3 this is done for you.

mike..
14 anos atrás
Do you know how to do it in 1.20??? I was really, really, really hoping not to upgrade to another version until after Christmas. I have customized my code to handle part numbers in the attributes through the entire order process. I didn't want to move that code over until after the holidays.
14 anos atrás
Hello Everyone,
   I will be attempting to use Active Directory Single Sign on for my site. It is an internal store for our sales force to purchase promotional items from the company.

Any ideas or tips for me?

Thanks,
   tgravitt
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.