page is not connected to code behind file!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
To whom it may concern:

I'm developing the site using your codes and I found that the page is not connected to code behind file, which means when I change something is code-behind, it won't reflect to the page. I'm using Visual Studio Express 2008, 3.5

thank you,
14 anos atrás
Please ensure that you recompiled the solution (any change to the code behind will require a recompile)
14 anos atrás
thanx...
I did recompile of course. but still didn't affect
14 anos atrás
Check that the namespace is reference the correct unit of work, else it will not work. Other wise, do a Clean Solution, and rebuild should it still not work Past the code of the ASPX and  the Cs file so we can see
14 anos atrás
thanks, Sean:

I've tried, and it's not the issue. but wired thing is when I change the setting to CV 2.0 instead of 3.5, it works fine. but it complains about asp.ListView, but I think 1.3.0 need to use 3.5, correct?
14 anos atrás
Yes, it looks like it, I have open Mine in VS2010 Beta. If there was any Older reference, I would have upgraded them. So yes, everything works 100% with 3.5.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.