Development of Extension handling framework

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hi Guys,
I am toying with the idea of developing a method to Handle the dynamic integration of Extensions. So instead of have to build and recompile every time we develop a extension (plug in) we can just add it to a Extensions directory and the framework will pick-up your Extension. The idea behind this is will mean anyone can add a Extension without hassle or adding Code any pages. I am going to provide a page for handling them Customer side and Admin Side.

My Question is: Is there a demand for this?

Obviously, this requires a reasonable amount of work, and Ultimately to utilize things like this effectively, a CMS System will also be able to handle this.
14 anos atrás
Sounds like something very usable. Especially for those without programming skills.
14 anos atrás
can i use seperate user ids for admin and frontend user?
i am facing problem in this area
14 anos atrás
I don't think so (I also haven't really delved or looked into much), I think the security is assigned via the roles and then implemented as standard via the web.config files      <allow roles="Admin"/><deny users="*"/>.
14 anos atrás
can you please give me an example like i want to keep an id for admin panel is [email protected] and another an id for the shopping user. So how would i change in the web.config file.

Thank you in advance ...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.