No Payment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hi

I am setting up a Store that doesn't require a Credit Card or Payment.  This is a B2B site and requires a Log in that We assign.   The Customer on Checkout needs to only supply the Shipping Address and Confirm their Order

Below are the Only Pages I need.  I have changed the C# Redirect to go from Shipping Address to Confirm but I am not Successful as I made have overlooked one of the ASPX pages.   Any Suggestions on how to accomplish this?

<ul>
        <li>
            <asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblCart" Text="Cart">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("OrderProgress.Cart")%>
            </asp:Label></li>
        <li>
            <asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblAddress" Text="Address">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("OrderProgress.Address")%>
        <li>
            <asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblConfirm" Text="Confirm">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("OrderProgress.Confirm")%>
        <li>
            <asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblComplete" Text="Complete">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("OrderProgress.Complete")%>
    </ul>
14 anos atrás
I'm not sure, but I believe there is a check for at least a billing address. If that does not exist, it will redirect you to the appropriate page.
Check the PlaceOrder procedure in Common.Oders.OrderManager.
14 anos atrás
Is away to redirect after you Confirm shipping address?

Skip Billing, Shipping method and Payment?
14 anos atrás
Once the Customer has completed their Transaction I would like to have the following happen

Cart
Enter Shipping Address
Shipping (Skip This)
Payment (Skip this section no Payment is required)
Comfirm
Complete (Let customer Print their invoice for personal receipt)
14 anos atrás
I would like to accomplish the same thing but have the system skip only when the shopping cart is $0.  If greater than $0, then require the billing information.
14 anos atrás
Some quick pointers off the top of my head...

Look at line 95 on the CheckoutShippingAddress.ascx.cs and use that same approach to set the BillingAddress using the same address as the shipping address.

Next, look in the CheckoutPaymentInfo.ascx.cs file for a property called PaymentInfo (this is from memory). You will need to pass that property into the session before you call on the confirm page (or the complete page, whichever one pushes the order). Study the PaymentInfo methods and then apply the same approach inside that SelectAddress method on the ShippingAddress control.

I hope this makes sense.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.