Adding tables and fields to the database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I have a request from the users to allow the customers to add a reason for the purchase for each item using a drop down box in the grid that is shown in the CheckoutConfirm.aspx page.

What is the proper procedure to add tables fields and a control for the dropdown box that would allow the admin to add and remove reasons as needed.

Thanks,
   tlg

I am very surprised that no reply has been given to this message and it has been over two months.

thanks tlg
14 anos atrás
I know its been a while but did you ever get this sorted? I can give some pointers if you still need to impliment this feature.

Cheers

Errol
14 anos atrás
Yes I did get this resolved. I sought assistance from a friend and he was able to guide me through getting it to work properly. Surprised that yours was the only respopnse.

Thanks,
  tlg
14 anos atrás
Would be good if you could post your resolution in case others have the same question.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.