I'm Curious: How much can one of these stores earn per month?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I've recently started a store for selling Antiques and Antique materials. It will be a long time before I get all the products cataloged. But I was wondering what the average income per month is of one of these stores.
14 anos atrás
Suggest you check with your crystal ball advisor.

Anywhere from 0 to millions.
14 anos atrás
Depends how much effort your willing to put into marketing / promoting your new site. Just getting it out on the net will bring in nothing.
14 anos atrás
I had my first sale for $36 1 hour after activating the site. I almost deleted it thinking it was one of my test sales. To be perfectly frank, I am amazed that everything worked as well as it did so soon in the process.
14 anos atrás
it depends on your marketing strategy, regardless which e shopping cart you chose.
website is just one of the factor you have to think about, but more important is your products, your supply chain, your serivces and how you promote
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.