Web Stats

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
Is there any way to add a tracking system to get the number of visitors to a specific page, and to see where a user has come from.

EQ Google, direct etc.
11 anos atrás
Then why don't you use Google Analytics? It will give you detailed information about everything.
11 anos atrás
That what we have decided to do, I just added the java-script to the bottom of the main page.  so all been well when a new page is generated it will log the individual pages and all the other info we want.
11 anos atrás
there is a Google Analytics plugin you should use (because it also does ecommerce tracking), it is in the default install, just activate and configure it.
11 anos atrás
what page didja put the analytics on code on? it says, 'put on each page you want to track' so, if we put it in the header, it'll appear on each page, right?

now, with 2.2  - where's the HEADER section located. arg! all this directory reorging is maddening :-S

anyway - thanks for any feedback or insight you can share!
11 anos atrás
keesjan wrote:
there is a Google Analytics plugin you should use (because it also does ecommerce tracking), it is in the default install, just activate and configure it.

i didn't see this - is it an 'ecom' fix/solution or something? i didn't see it.
11 anos atrás
turns out that there's a widget. so, no need to search for what "page" to put it on.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.