How to remove Shipping Method step during check out?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
How should i remove Shipping Method step during check out? Please help...Thank in advance !!
11 anos atrás
Not sure if I understand what you are trying to achieve correctly, but I think that the shipping method will only come into play if one or more of the items in the cart have "Shipping Enabled" checked in the product variant info. Do you have that checked inadvertently?
11 anos atrás
In my business model, there is only way of delivery and that is local delivery only.
11 anos atrás
So I assume that you do not charge for your deliveries, Have you tried unchecking "Shipping Enabled" in the product(s) variant info? If not, try that and see if that works for you.
11 anos atrás
When i uncheck "Shipping Enabled" in the product(s) variant, it will not ask customer for shipping address. I would like to offer free shipping for every order.
11 anos atrás
Okay then -- in Admin, Click on Consiguration > Settings > Shipping Settings and check free shipping over 'X', and a text field will appear in which you will enter 0.00 (zero).

Alternatively, you could check 'Free Shipping' on every variant, but I think the former will be easier.

That should do the trick for you. Hope this helps! :)

-HB
6 anos atrás
Hello Friend I recently Remove the Shipping Method During the Check out with few code manipulation that's all. Just  go to  Checkout folder of theme your using, there you will find the onepagecheckout.cshtml file there you need to  remove the code   int shippingMethodStepNumber = 3; from there. And make remaining Code in Sequence. After that slide down and remove the Html Code Related to the Shipping Method from There.
e.g[( <li id="opc-shipping_method" class="tab-section">
                    <div class="step-title">
                        <span class="number">@shippingMethodStepNumber</span>
                        <h2 class="title">@T("Checkout.ShippingMethod")</h2>
                    </div>
                    <div id="checkout-step-shipping-method" class="step a-item" style="display: none;">
                        <form id="co-shipping-method-form" action="">
                            <div id="checkout-shipping-method-load">
                                @*shipping methods content will be loaded here*@
                            </div>
                            <script type="text/javascript">
                                ShippingMethod.init('#co-shipping-method-form', '@(storeLocation)checkout/OpcSaveShippingMethod/');
                            </script>
                            <div class="buttons" id="shipping-method-buttons-container">
                                <p class="back-link">
                                    <a href="#" onclick="Checkout.back(); return false;"><small>&laquo; </small>@T("Common.Back")</a></p>
                                <input type="button" class="button-1 shipping-method-next-step-button" onclick="ShippingMethod.save()" value="@T("Common.Continue")" />
                                <span id="shipping-method-please-wait" class="please-wait" style="display: none;">@T("Common.LoadingNextStep")</span>
                            </div>
                        </form>
                    </div>
                </li>)]  
then go to admin settings and then remove shipping plugins keep a single shipping plugin(I keept Fixed Rate Shipping ) and then configure it.Go to ManagerShippingsMethods remove all the methods just create single method ground or air what ever ... save it ... go back and  your shipping method is gone from front end and will take default value of ground in backed ... Good luck
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.