How much to upgrade from 2.20 to 2.65?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
How much to upgrade from 2.20 to 2.65?

www.Servitec.ca

I think it takes less then 1 hour
11 anos atrás
Dear Sir,

We are a small company with a dedicated development team working on numbers of technology. We have an expertise providing e-commerce solutions for nopCommerce, Solr integration for eCommerce Site and Front End Engineering.

We have already upgraded and have a good xperience with upgrading the older nop store to the lastet 2.65 nop store, and we can also develop a custom feature as per your requirement.

For your requirement, I'm confident that we make the perfect fit you're looking for, as we already have skills & a very good experience with different and latest versions of nopCommerce, apart from other soft skills like communication, analysis & problem solving skills, and we value interactive working relationships with our client, that was the most important reason that most of our work are from existing & old customers.

I'm available on skype, if you wish to discuss anything or if you have any questions or comments. My skype id is: keval.xit

We now look forward for your response to start working with you as your extended development team for current and future projects asap.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Keval

email:[email protected]
11 anos atrás
SIMPLE QUESTION.

I AM USING THE ADMIN PANEL.

HOW CAN I ADDED MORE PAGES (TOPICS) TO THE TOP MENU?

LIKE A DROP DOWN.

SIMPLE QUESTION RIGHT?
11 anos atrás
[email protected] wrote:
SIMPLE QUESTION.

I AM USING THE ADMIN PANEL.

HOW CAN I ADDED MORE PAGES (TOPICS) TO THE TOP MENU?

LIKE A DROP DOWN.

SIMPLE QUESTION RIGHT?

Go to Admin Panel and create pages from topics.

Then
In code
Views >> Common>> Menu.cshtml.You will ave to make chages in this file to make it work.

For a detailed answer, please get in touch with us through skype id: keval.xit, or Email us at: [email protected]

Regards
Keval Patel
11 anos atrás
Do I have to go through CODE?

I just know how to use the ADMIN panel

can I do it in the ADMIN panel?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.