nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
Tim2376 wrote:
Maybe...

Go for it Andrei!  

I think this would be a good plan.  Maybe you could start a thread for multi vendor like you did for the multi store work item.

This way we could all brain storm about the best solution for multi vendor to see if we could think up some things to add hezyz's multi vendor verson of Nopcommerce.

Regards,

Tim

totally agree with tim2376 that we should use hezyz's fork as a starting point, it seems to be exactly what I need in multivendor support.
11 anos atrás
webxpro wrote:

about the hezyz changes we can say "Company Manager Support" it is not multivendor what i check and see in 2.8

as i wrote u before many times LOGIN AS A VENDOR NOT ADMIN

regarding payment, when we built the platform we considered all aspects of payments including taxes and product guaranties.
the safest way is that each vendor will charge for it's own products.

I never checked it with a redirect payment page, however with credit card each of the vendors has it's own credit terminal, the orders are separated by vendors each order has it's own request and response. The end results is that each vendor charges for it's own product, vendor are responsible for the charging, shipments and guaranties. the store is just a platform for the vendors activities.

in my store we charge all vendors by the end of each month, we charge a monthly fee and commission from sales.

The other option is to divide the charge to 2 transactions one for the vendor one for the store, however the credit card companies does not like this idea Further the is a tax problem with 2 transactions issue  two invoices for the same product from two different vendors (one should be for services).
11 anos atrás
hezyz wrote:

regarding payment, when we built the platform we considered all aspects of payments including taxes and product guaranties.

I never checked it with a redirect payment page, however with credit card each of the vendors has it's own credit terminal, the orders are separated by vendors each order has it's own request and response. The end results is that each vendor charges for it's own product, vendor are responsible for the charging, shipments and guaranties. the store is just a platform for the vendors activities.

WOW!  Good job. I didn't know you had the payments worked out to pay each vendor individually.  That's amazing!  I was thinking about using your multi vendor for a new web idea I had and this was the one thing I was puzzled about.

Here's some thoughts on its implementation in Nop 3:  Could the multi vendor have one order id for the customer and then sub id's for the vendors?

So when a customer orders, they would get only one order confirmation for their total order.  Say for Order#1234.  This email would contain all the products that they ordered.

The vendor's order numbers would be Order#1234-[vendor1], Order#1234-[vendor2] and so on.  When each vendor shipped the goods, the customer would get an email from each of them.

hezyz wrote:

The other option is to divide the charge to 2 transactions one for the vendor one for the store, however the credit card companies does not like this idea Further the is a tax problem with 2 transactions issue  two invoices for the same product from two different vendors

Could it be implemented as one charge from the main store and then automatically send payment from the main store's bank account to the vendors once the money was collected?  I guess I am thinking of PayPal and that if each vendor had an email address the money could be sent directly to them from the main store.  What do you think, would something like this work?  This way the customer would only have one charge from the main store.

hezyz wrote:

in my store we charge all vendors by the end of each month, we charge a monthly fee and commission from sales.

Hezyz, if you wouldn't mind I would love to see your store.  Could you give me a link or PM me one?  You have put so much work into your multi vendor version that it would be nice to see the site the idea started from...  Thanks!
11 anos atrás
I recommend 3.00 features for CMS improvements. A real integrated with the menu system similar to how Wordpress handles menu edits and assigning pages to parent/child navigation.

It is fast, easy, dynamic and gives control to the developers, designers and business owners without the need for add-on systems or code changes.

Other recommendations would be for twitter feeds, facebook plugins etc all through the admin.

One other major feature could be a Theme Wizard in the admin similar to jQuery ThemeRoller. Put in simple things like Logo, 2 base colours, 1 accent colour, background, buttons etc. It would be fast and ensure browser compatibility while providing business owners or designers/developer quick and easy CSS edits for custom styling.
11 anos atrás
hezyz wrote:

about the hezyz changes we can say "Company Manager Support" it is not multivendor what i check and see in 2.8

as i wrote u before many times LOGIN AS A VENDOR NOT ADMIN

The other option is to divide the charge to 2 transactions one for the vendor one for the store, however the credit card companies does not like this idea Further the is a tax problem with 2 transactions issue  two invoices for the same product from two different vendors (one should be for services).

totally agree with hezyz here.
in my humble opinion I don't think it's usefull to actually split Orders per vendor.
it will make code far more complex
maybe even worse, it splitting orders over multiple payments will only increase change of failure, drop out during payment process and transaction processing costs.

I think it is far more likely that a store owner will make aggregrated payments to vendors each day/week/month.

so i guess we just some vendor payout reports?
11 anos atrás
rudgr wrote:

totally agree with hezyz here.
in my humble opinion I don't think it's usefull to actually split Orders per vendor.
it will make code far more complex
maybe even worse, it splitting orders over multiple payments will only increase change of failure, drop out during payment process and transaction processing costs.

I think it is far more likely that a store owner will make aggregrated payments to vendors each day/week/month.

so i guess we just some vendor payout reports?

i think u misunderstood I do think we  need to split the orders by vendor and that is what i'm doing in my code.
we must not split the each transaction to charge and commission.

If u look at the checkout code u will see that the orders are being divided by vendors each order is being sent with the vendor details and for each order has it's own result, so if one is unsuccessful it will not effect the others.

in action:
I send the card details to a third part company that issue a token for that card, this token is good for a several minutes.
then I use the token in the checkout loop for each vendor

BTW - I have added an identifier to each vendor so i can send this identifier with the token  so the credit company will know which vendor makes the charge. (not in the code )
11 anos atrás
OK, thanks, will have a look at source!
11 anos atrás
hezyz ; i think you missunderstood all what i wrote your store working with sales commision you sell directly from vendors without change price and charge end of the month commision ,you have made some special work system for your own company , then it is another idea... if we talk about the standart multistore and multivendor systems what all companys use(not for commision sales) in the world (not ebay because they work another system to make seller to buyer meeting and every seller has own tax and shipment system )
How my system working :

1.Multi vendors insert , update , delete own products.

2.Multi vendors can not see customer details (because of every multivendors also has own web site and we can not show customers details to multivendors because of they can use this details to sell next time themself )

3.when customer made order all products come to my company and i send to customer with cargo only 1 invoice from my company and i pay to multivendors 1 time in week from my company account and every day (if customer make order from 10 different vendor and if vendor will send products to customer customer will receive 10 cargo and 10 invoce )

and how will be the price from product ? if you want to make profit and if u added %20 profit for example , and if your vendor will send product to customer directly how your wendor will make invoice to customer include your profit ? because customer has already seen price in page include profit.
11 anos atrás
webxpro wrote:
hezyz ; i think you missunderstood all what i wrote your store working with sales commision you sell directly from vendors without change price and charge end of the month commision ,you have made some special work system for your own company , then it is another idea... if we talk about the standart multistore and multivendor systems what all companys use(not for commision sales) in the world (not ebay because they work another system to make seller to buyer meeting and every seller has own tax and shipment system )
How my system working :

1.Multi vendors insert , update , delete own products.

2.Multi vendors can not see customer details (because of every multivendors also has own web site and we can not show customers details to multivendors because of they can use this details to sell next time themself )

3.when customer made order all products come to my company and i send to customer with cargo only 1 invoice from my company and i pay to multivendors 1 time in week from my company account and every day (if customer make order from 10 different vendor and if vendor will send products to customer customer will receive 10 cargo and 10 invoce )

and how will be the price from product ? if you want to make profit and if u added %20 profit for example , and if your vendor will send product to customer directly how your wendor will make invoice to customer include your profit ? because customer has already seen price in page include profit.

i understand u very well
if u check the multi vendor u will see that 1 and 2 are in the code. vendor can only see it's own products and cannot see customers info.

regarding the third part as i wrote before a store CANNOT take responsibility on vendors products. If the store charge for vendors product it takes, by law, full responsibility on the product including customer support, returns and so.
Further u dont get 10 invoices cuz the each vendor get one order with it's own product. so if u have 3 products from 3 vendors at checkout, the system place 3 different orders. the customer checkout only once but behind the system place 3 orders.  

I dont see any way where u will be responsible for your vendor products, shipping, stuck or customer service, it's a suicide.

i dont know any store in the world that work the way u described !!!

Please explore the demo store, log in as vendor, add products, place orders (demo it's free) from different vendors see how it works
11 anos atrás
can anybody tell me step by step automatic schedule  newsletter sending process in nopcommerce.....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.