Adding options to previously purchased items

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
Hello all,

I'm quite new to nopCommerce and I would like to know, if it's possible to purchase an option to a previously bought product.

For example, let's say we sell a computer. This computer has certain options to purchase available. After the customer purchased the computer, he likes to add one option afterwards (additional RAM for his machine).

Is it now possible for the customer to revisit his previously made purchase and can now select an option (e.g. additional memory chips) to purchase?

Kind regards,
Marco Heine
11 anos atrás
cariarer wrote:
Hello all,

I'm quite new to nopCommerce and I would like to know, if it's possible to purchase an option to a previously bought product.

For example, let's say we sell a computer. This computer has certain options to purchase available. After the customer purchased the computer, he likes to add one option afterwards (additional RAM for his machine).

Is it now possible for the customer to revisit his previously made purchase and can now select an option (e.g. additional memory chips) to purchase?

Kind regards,
Marco Heine

The easiest would be to use the "related products" feature as "options"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.