I am wanting an extension built that would add author information to the bottom of a blog post. It would work similarly to WP About Author for WordPress http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-about-author/screenshots/. To accomplish this, there would need to be a Blog tab on their account page for the different social media outlets (Email, Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Digg, Flickr, StumbleUpon, YouTube, Yelp, Reddit, Delicious, Yahoo IM, AIM, and Jabber / Google Talk) as well as a text area for them to enter biographical information about themselves. It would display the icons for each social media outlet if it has a value. It would also add this information to the bottom of their posts automatically without any interaction needed.

I would also like an extension that would then add a widget in the column of the blog pages to include the different authors so a visitor could select an author and it would display all of their posts.

We would like both of these items to be implemented as an Extension that can be installed or uninstalled from the solution.

If you are interested, please PM me a quote and time frame to complete the projects. Please quote each extension listed above separately.