Internet Explorer can't display the web page after Products are added.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Please help .... I can navigate the page options, but after adding a product or enter configuration settings or anything that has to be written to the database it takes a great while to process and eventually tell me that "Internet Explorer can't display the web page - I am using a LocalHost.
I cleaned the cache and that of Internet Explorer as well - This ERROR happens with all versions of NopCommerce (with source or without) - I even installed NopCommerce with and without sample products - It gets very slow - sometimes it shows the first page and other times it shows a messed-up page or nothing at all -
I am running this on Vista and used IE 32 and 64 bit - I am running .Net 2.00 and 3.5 - SQL Express 2005 - The database looks OK, But I was only able to enter a few categories and since then nothing works - I did a great number of re-installations, but...... - Could .NET 2.00 and 3.5 have something to do with this - Or could Internet Explorer - But I can run Mangement Studio and Navigate other URLs  and Visual Web Developper 2008 Express don't show any Issues - I NEED HELP.... any SUGGESTION   -- Waiting Anxiously.  Thanks.
14 anos atrás
Does anything get written to the database? Maybe the databse user doesn't have enough access.  Try giving the user dbowner permissions.
14 anos atrás
Hope you can help -

I went to my first install and saw the old categories I originally created, but could not add any products - "Internet explorer can't display that page -
I created a sub-directory from the root and install NopCommerce with sample data - I saw the default products on the page, but I experienced the same error.
I created a new folder in the localhost directory and install NopCommerce without the sample data - I tried creating a category and got the same error -

I made sure all those folders and subfolders have administrator rights (all the permissions)- I made sure that Every accounts for that folder has all the rights - (Excep for CREATOR OWNER for which no rights can be assigned to, nothing will be accepted) - The default website has multiple protocols (IIS 2.0 and 3.5)

I checked IIS and had to place that folder in the Application Pools and could only assign "ApplicationPoolIdentity" where the others have "NetworkService" or local system - The applicationPool itself has"NetworkService"
And prior to that, I thought  IIS had an issue because I could not see "windows Authentication" on the list. So I repaired the installation - Later on, I learned that it is OK without Windows Authentication being on the list.
And prior to that when I made the folder and application folder - testing the authentication "Pass-through authentication"(defaultapppool:networkService)  Works, butCannot verify access to path (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\....)

Awaiting your reply.
14 anos atrás
I forgot to mention that CREATOR OWNER has "Special permission"
14 anos atrás
I know you can HELP me with this.  --- Please help.

AFter attempting so many different things - I noticed that I can always create CATEGORIES at first, but not the products afterwards. -
I ran version 1.1 - and was able to create 2 Categories and it failed after trying to create the second product.

I checked the database and saw the categories and the products there, but when I checked the code, it passed -
when I ran the code,   HERE the ERROR message that I get.

Msg 2714, Level 16, State 6, Line 1
There is already an object named 'Nop_Category' in the database.
Msg 2714, Level 16, State 4, Line 1
There is already an object named 'FK_Nop_Category_Nop_CategoryTemplate' in the database.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 1
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.

and the other.

Msg 2714, Level 16, State 6, Line 1
There is already an object named 'Nop_Product' in the database.
There is already an object named 'FK_Nop_Product_Nop_ProductTemplate' in the database.
There is already an object named 'FK_Nop_Product_Nop_ProductType' in the database.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.