Debugging

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hi there,

I've been playing aournd with this great product for some time (v.1.30) and started to modify the application to my needs.
The ProductVariant has two more attributes in my modification and it works as expected.
After updating to 1.40 I migrated my stuff back and tried to debug the scenario where someone updates a product variant.
Surprisingly I cannot see any values of any watched property etc. The debugger tells me
"Cannot evaluate expression because a thread is stopped at a point where garbage collection is impossible.."

Maybe I changed somthing, but I can't think of anything.
The whole solution is in debug build, optimization is set to off, web.config says debug.

Could someone debug the same scenario and set a breakpoint at the start of SaveInfo() in the
NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.ProductVariantInfoControl

and tell me if you get the same message from the debugger.  I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

deval.
14 anos atrás
I just tried this and the breakpoint got ht successfully.
14 anos atrás
Thanks Skiltz,

I should've explained it in more detail, when the breakpoint gets hit could you hover your cursor over txtName and put this object to the quick watch. Once in the Quickwatch could you expand the object to get the list of alll of its properties etc.
In my case every property  has
    "Cannot evaluate expression because a thread is stopped at a point where garbage collection is impossible, possibly because the code is optimized."

I installed NopCommerce on a different machine and I get the same. I'm quite sure this isn't the case in Nop.130

Any of the Nop Developers reading this?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.