Hiding the price adjustment brackets in attributes drop down

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
Hi guys,

Says it all in the title. i wish to hide the {+10} value in the drop down menu of product attributes,

Many Thanks
10 anos atrás
Hi,

remove the following line from the view _ProductAttributes.cshtml:

@(!String.IsNullOrEmpty(pvaValue.PriceAdjustment) ? " [" + pvaValue.PriceAdjustment + "]" : null)

This is line number 153 (for version 3.00).
10 anos atrás
Thank you very much :)
10 anos atrás
Hello. What about the version 3.20? There are 5 locations where the particular code exists and I do not want to take out the wrong one.
10 anos atrás
fluffy22998 wrote:
Hello. What about the version 3.20? There are 5 locations where the particular code exists and I do not want to take out the wrong one.

Hi,

if you want to remove price adjustment only from dropdown attributes you should delete line no 297.
10 anos atrás
feature suggestion....

Make it configurable (and localized) similar to these formats newly added in 3.20

<LocaleResource Name="ShoppingCart.EstimateShipping.ShippingOptionWithRate">
    <Value>{0} ({1})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="ShoppingCart.Totals.Shipping.Method">
    <Value>({0})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="Checkout.SelectShippingMethod.MethodAndFee">
    <Value>{0} ({1})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>

<LocaleResource Name="Checkout.SelectPaymentMethod.MethodAndFee">
    <Value>{0} ({1})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>
10 anos atrás
Workitem created
Vote it up :)
10 anos atrás
Thank you!!
Done.
10 anos atrás
Thank you! A new question is, how do you remove it from the shopping cart? I noticed that if you add an item with a price adjustment then the [+x.xx] shows up when the item is in the shopping cart. How do I remove it from that? Im using version 3.2
10 anos atrás
I also need help as per fluffys post above....

How do I get it removed from the "shopping cart". I also spot an instant within /orderdetails/xxxx that I cannot get rid of.

Any help appreciated...

Cheers Paul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.