Configurator?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Good Evening, I am stuggling with a feature wondering if someone can give me some advice:

I read in the feature list this:

•Support for kit products (e.g. Build your own computer)

And I am assuming I can put on my shop a base build computer and a customer can customize it by changing certain parts adn the price will change accordingly to how much I said each part was?

If this is the case can someone please tell me how its done because I can't find this feature. If its not possible is there anyway I can add it in easily?

Regards,
Max
14 anos atrás
yes its possible,

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Screencasts/NopCommerceAddAnAttribute.aspx

should help
14 anos atrás
Thanks for the information I am happily going along now however:

When inputting the price adjustment for an attribute it should allow you to enter a minus price.

Is this something that might be incorporated later on?
14 anos atrás
i don't use this feature so i don't know if you can adjust price downwards - try it and see

if not, i suggest that you start with the cheapest option as the base price so that you do not need to subtract anything
14 anos atrás
No I have tried Minus value and it doesn't support it you say go for the cheaper options on the base but I want the base computer to come with windows but offer the user an option to choose no operating system (not that many would) its jsut easyier doing it that way round rather than a user buying the base without configuring then complaining 'it doesn't work' :-)

Never mind will just have to make more of a profit until this feature is ever introduced??????
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.