nop V3 sessions across sites

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
Hi, hoping someone can help?

We've just come across an issue, although I'm guessing the chances of it happening will be rare, but I thought I'd point it out.

Logged in as an administrator in 2 sites (one installation), putting an order through and paying for it on one site all seems fine. The order gets logged with the correct amount, but sagepay was reporting an extra £40 added to the order.

The reason for this was that the admin had two items to the value of £40 in their basket on the 'other' site. It seems that the order service had picked up the other items in that basket, and added them to the order total in the other site. But when the order was processed, and added to the order table, those items where not added - only in the value sent to the processor?

So, not sure if this is a sage-pay plugin issue, or an issue with sessions across multiple sites?

As said, the chances of this happening (to my client) are very slim, but for others it could possibly be a problem?
10 anos atrás
I presume (haven't looked at its source code) this issue is caused by a sagepay plugin. It simply does not filter the passed items by the current store (as it should be done in multi-store since version 3.00)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.