Manage Products not able to access page list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
I have a very odd problem with our nopC site (v2.80).  When in the admin under Manage Products, we cannot access page 6 or 7 of our products here.  Clicking either the page number nor the next page arrow seems to work.  Anyone have any ideas?  Bit of a pain for our product manager since he can't quickly browse through the product list.
10 anos atrás
hutchwhite wrote:
I have a very odd problem with our nopC site (v2.80).  When in the admin under Manage Products, we cannot access page 6 or 7 of our products here.  Clicking either the page number nor the next page arrow seems to work.  Anyone have any ideas?  Bit of a pain for our product manager since he can't quickly browse through the product list.

What is the error when you say it doesn't seem to work? Have you checked the Log to see if there's any error logged? :)
10 anos atrás
No error on screen and no error in logs.  Just won't let me browse to page 6 or 7 of products under Manage Products in Admin.  All other product page listings show fine, just these two.
10 anos atrás
hutchwhite wrote:
No error on screen and no error in logs.  Just won't let me browse to page 6 or 7 of products under Manage Products in Admin.  All other product page listings show fine, just these two.

Hmmm. That's pretty weird. Mind to PM me the admin login so that I can have a look at it? :)
10 anos atrás
Sent you a PM.  Let me know what you think.  Strangest thing I've ever come across.  Tried restarting the app, clearing the cache, even a server reboot.  Nothing seems to work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.