NopCommerce Development with Visual Studio

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I realised that when working nopcommerce with VWDexpress, i could not compile the project so i actually changed the CodeBehind to CodeFile of Root.Master for the page_load to work. Not sure if this is the right way. One issue is that the title set in the admin page is not recognised anymore by using CodeFile.

Just installed Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2, how should i do to be able to compile the whole project if i don't want to change to CodeFile?
I tried opening as project by selecting NopCommerceStore.csproj, but all the namespaces and references are missing to even begin with.
If i open as website, i can rebuilt perfectly but any changes to the codebehind are not working. I do not want to go the way of changing to CodeFile as i expect some issues.
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to open and work with nopcommerce to make changes to the codebehind and rebuilding it using VS2010 Beta2?
14 anos atrás
it is

NopCommerce.sln

which you must open as project
14 anos atrás
Thanks! Managed to get it going.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.