Error message : "That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers. "

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Thanks for the explanation but i am really sorry i still didn't get it properly
sorry i don't know much about networking:
what do you mean by host ? it is like daddy.com or something like that ? host means the server on which website will be launched right ?
so if i need so find out that the server on which my website will be launched has got full trust or not what exactly i should ask the network administrator regarding this issue ?
I will really appreciate if you could help me in understanding this concept and  in decreasing my confusion...
14 anos atrás
OK hosts....

click on partners and see what it shows for hosting.

Forget about trying to understand servers and all that goes with that as this group is not really about learning about programming and all that goes with it.

YOU NEED ANOTHER HOST!

https://www.nopcommerce.com/RecommendedHosting.aspx

If you are still stuck I recommend you pay a few dollars to have the solution installed by one the ones offering that service.
14 anos atrás
ok i read that article about Hosting, can you help me one more time my friend
the project that i am doing will be launched by my university, so i don't have any control over the hosting companies because it doesn't matter i have to spend money or not, i have to use University server and they will launch the project.

So can you please tell me the list of questions i should ask the network administrator about hosting in the university so that i get an idea that where my project will be launched has got all the levels of trusts

i will post the answer given by the network administrator for the questions that you will tell me

so in the end you can tell me that my university hosting is good enough in order to launch the website or not

Please Help
14 anos atrás
"my friend" not so cool.

show the network administrator this topic and they'll be able to tell in a second if their server supports what's needed.

Sounds like maybe this is a school project.

If you read the topic again it also tells you over and over the requirements.

So no "my friend", I will not go into details again.
14 anos atrás
First of all i am really sorry if you felt offended by my saying"my friend", my intentions were not to dis-respect you.
I used "my friend" just for the fact that we all in this forum are friends or like a family of nopCommerce community and we help each other, so as a part of this forum i said that. I am really sorry if you felt bad.
Thanks for your help......
Is this the solution of the above problem regarding trust? "https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=568"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.