Buy Related Products on the same page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hi Guyz,
I am trying to see if it's possible to allow customer to just click check boxes on Related Products and allow her to Add to Cart with a single button. Right now if she wants to buy those products as well she needs to first add to cart the currrent product and than go to those related products and add to cart them as well. That's a few extra steps and while going to those related products the customer could very well forget to add to cart the one she was viewing in the first place!

Also each product variants seems to have a seperate add to cart button, would it be possible to just have check boxes and add to cart these at one go? Any ideas how this can be done? Many thanks!
14 anos atrás
Shouldn't be that hard. Add a checkbox in the datalist/repeater and create a button that iterates through all checked items. Then add all those items to the card. Requires some coding though.
14 anos atrás
I am looking to do this very thing as well.

If anyone has done this already and wants to share the code please let me know.

Thanks,
Vince
14 anos atrás
If you are talking about flex build packaging, why not use the example of "Build your own Computer" from the sample file
14 anos atrás
Hi that is a good suggustion, but it is not options but more of a shopping list for bulk medical supplies.

Typically they have a list of variants Gloves (X-small 50 count,  Medium 50 Count, Large 20 Count) they need boxes of ALL of them (10 of small, 11 of the mediums, and 23 of the large).  They would buy them all at one screen instead of having to ad one to cart and going back to the same page to add another variant just different size.
14 anos atrás
Adding a "Add to cart button" shouldn't be that hard.  Have you had a go at doing this?  I guess it might look akward if you have a lot of product variants.  But if its just a quantity and submit button then should be easy as.
14 anos atrás
Not yet - VB programmer still trying to get my arms around the C#. The Case senisitivity is killing me at the moment but trying to be more carefull.

I interfacing some of this with an accouting systems inventory and will get back on this after the bulk of it is complete.

Thanks,
Vince
14 anos atrás
I went from VB to c# now I love c#.  Stick at it and soon it will become second nature.  Also Visual Studio Intellsense should help you out a lot.  Good Luck.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.