Content Management Plugin (Razor Version)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1045/content-management.aspx
10 anos atrás
unzip to plugins directory and restart webmatrix but still can't find in plugin list, what shall i do?
10 anos atrás
drier wrote:
unzip to plugins directory and restart webmatrix but still can't find in plugin list, what shall i do?

i'm sorry,it works.
10 anos atrás
Hi

I'm trying to add a new page, for testing, using Your CMS plugin.

I have tried to specifiy the page Url in severel different way but keeps getting the " The given path's format is not supported" error.

I'm not sure on how to use this module or how to specify the expected Url, would it be possible for you to supply a simple "How to" listing some detailed example on possible page url. Or better yet show how to create a demo page?

Objecta
10 anos atrás
Have you got all the plugins/widgets installed and enabled?
10 anos atrás
Hi mac,
I am interested in using nopcommerce as content management system. how we can cooperate in the development of your plugin.
Is there an open source version on codeplex or anywhere else.

thnaks
10 anos atrás
Hi Marc,

I try to Install the Content Management but get the following error:

The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "LocaleStringResource_Language". The conflict occurred in database "nopcommerce_lipoaccu", table "dbo.Language", column 'Id'.
The statement has been terminated.

It did create the page table. What is the problem ?

I have the following languages installed:

- Dutch, English and German

Regards, Machiel Broekman
10 anos atrás
I will fix any bugs that are reported.
10 anos atrás
The code was hardwired for language 1
10 anos atrás
Hi Marc,

That is the cause of the problem, I don't have a language with ID 1 and can't recreate the table because of it's dependencies. Why not change that piece of code to use the language that is the first one in the display order and not use a hard-coded ID. It's very unpredictable if the ID is the key and Identity column, if a user (such as me) deletes a language and add it again the ID 1 is gone.

Regards, Machiel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.