Re send activation email

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
the current version of Nop does not support re send email activation

I guess a not active user should get a message that the account is not active and he must verify his email address
and then redirect to a re send email activation page.

for banned customer we should add a new field IsBanned in customer table.

we lose many customers who for some reason did not get the activation email, lost it or deleted it by mistake

thank u
10 anos atrás
Hi Hezy,

Thanks for suggestion. But a store owner always can re-queue an email in admin area > system > message queue. It's a bit more complex (mote steps) but it works

Anyway you can vote for this work item here
4 anos atrás
hey, please tell me how can a user by himself resend confirmation email .I know admin can do it in message queue but i want to know how can user do that by themselves not all the time admin is doing that .Kindly guide me in steps to do that .I am having a really bad time here
Admin has alot of of more tasks do.

Thanks,
-Shayan
4 anos atrás
shayan587884847 wrote:
hey, please tell me how can a user by himself resend confirmation email .I know admin can do it in message queue but i want to know how can user do that by themselves not all the time admin is doing that .Kindly guide me in steps to do that .I am having a really bad time here
Admin has alot of of more tasks do.

Thanks,
-Shayan

You cannot do this from public side. You need to customize the default feature.
4 anos atrás
Can you please guide me in steps how to customize the default feature for resending confirmation email in nopcommerce.I need the customers to send it by themselves.

Thanks,
-Shayan
3 anos atrás
I agree. This feature should have been in nopcommerce version 1.0 and there is no excuse for it not to be there.

It is not a good user experience if a user has to wait for an admin to resend an activation email.

When  a user goes to a site it should be a streamlined process so that the user stays on your site and not go to a competitor.

Please implement this a default feature as soon as possible or show us in the meantime how to implement it in code.
3 anos atrás
DavidML3 wrote:
Please implement this a default feature as soon as possible or show us in the meantime how to implement it in code.

It's implemented long time ago. There's a "Re-send activation message" button on the customer details page in admin area
3 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
It's implemented long time ago

Andrei, I believe David was mentioned about resending mail by user, not by admin ;)
DavidML3 wrote:
It is not a good user experience if a user has to wait for an admin to resend an activation email.

Regards,
Tom
3 anos atrás
Yes it needs to be by user.

A user should never have to wait for an admin to reset a password. That is a bad user experience and can prove very costly to a site owner
3 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
It's implemented long time ago. There's a "Re-send activation message" button on the customer details page in admin area

i cant find  this button. .........
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.