Delete payment method and price off all relevant pages

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I am creating a shopping cart that does not require customers to pay for individual products. They are paying a monthly fee to have access to the products I am adding to my product catalog. I still need them to be able to select products and add them to a cart so I know what to deliver to them. Can anyone tell me how to delete all references to prices and payments? Can I do this in one template or are there a bunch of different files that I need to edit in order to have the site work properly?
14 anos atrás
Search through pages and fine references to price controls and set the visibility to false.  This means you won't need to alter any .cs files. For example in ProductBox1.ascx  <asp:Label ID="lblOldPrice" Visible="false" runat="server" CssClass="oldproductPrice" />

There will be a number of pages.  Such as product pages, category pages, checkout screen, pdf export, invoice screen, emails templates (maybe).  search through the .ascx pages for "price"

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Matthew
14 anos atrás
Thank you for your help! I am new to web design.

Do I need to make these changes in the aspx files too? or just the ascx files found under "Modules"?
14 anos atrás
At a guess all the chnages will made in .ascx pages.  But aspx pages would work the same anyhow.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.