ThreeColumn.Master

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has developed a threecolumn.masterpage.  I have a project I am working on that really requires this.  If I modify an existing master page I get the error that my new page  does not exist in nopSolutions.

Is it possible to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

14 anos atrás
This is pretty easy.  Just create a new MasterPage called threecolumn.master in MasterPages directory.  Then on all you content pages i.e Default change to

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/ThreeColumn.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Default" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" %>

Obvisouly you will need to add some extra controls and css.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Matthew
14 anos atrás
Yeah I did all that but when I upload the page it says it's not part of the NopSolution.
14 anos atrás
Hold on, I may have missed something.  I will let you know.

Thanks
14 anos atrás
you need to recompile.
14 anos atrás
For some reason that never occurred to me.

Thanks, for the help!
14 anos atrás
Okay, it doesn't work.  There is some compiled code somewhere where all these object are stored I think.

The project will not recompile, when you add a ThreeColumn.Master.  Below is the error:

Error  1  Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.ThreeColumn'.  C:\Users\Dan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopcomm\MasterPages\ThreeColumn.master  1  

Thanks, Dan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.