Restoring old orders from DB Image

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I have an old copy of a nopCommerce database I attempt to upgrade to 1.4 but mistakenly ran the updating scripts twice and subsequently caused the upgrade process to fail and the stores software to be unable to connect with the store.

I am currently in the process of moving my database and figured I would take this opportunity to restore these orders to the database tables as I would like them for record keeping and customer history.

Can anyone recommend which tables I should pull from my backup image to restore these orders to my DB.

Thanks.
14 anos atrás
Check the SQL scripts and it should show you all the tables, procedures, etc., for the db.

Having said that unless you are very familiar with writing SQL scripts and Constraints and so on that would not be an easy task.

Better to figure out why you're not able to connect to your current db.

Or just forget about the old orders.
14 anos atrás
That's fine. I can live without them.

I'm still working to script out my database so I don't have to restore from backup but I'm not having any luck I sent you a PM about it.
14 anos atrás
You won't have any luck sending me a PM as I do not download emails without the subject line clearly indicating where the email came from (or knowng the sender).

They all get tagged for deletion, rather than tagged for download.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.