v3.30 /Admin/MessageTemplate/Edit/ injected when editing message template

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
I was attempting to make slight phrasing change to the Customer.EmailValidationMessage message template.

I set the body to:
<p>%Store.Name%<br /> <br />Please use this link to <a href="%Customer.AccountActivationURL%">activate your new account</a>.</p>

click 'Save'

If I then go right back into it and look, or look at the record in the database, to see what was saved, here is what gets saved to the database:

<p>%Store.Name%<br /> <br />Please use this link to <a href="/Admin/MessageTemplate/Edit/%Customer.AccountActivationURL%">activate your new account</a>.</p>

result: activation link will not work for new registrants.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
10 anos atrás
Hi Gary,

You're absolutely right. This issue is caused by new version of TinyMCE editor and "picture uploading" plugin. It'll be fixed in the near time - https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12066.

Thanks for reporting
10 anos atrás
Fixed. Please see changeset 80f26dc7b043
10 anos atrás
Thank you very much Andrei !
10 anos atrás
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/29623/nopcommerce-330-critical-issue-fix-rich-editor-added-extra-url-parts.aspx
9 anos atrás
Hello everyone,

I don't know if here is the right place to put this question.

But when there's any restriction about this plugin:
http://www.andyarndt.net/TinyFileManager.aspx#download. (https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12066)

Someone already implement such component?

There's a "problem" releated with the image's path and because of it, it's not displaying the image properly when the customer receive a  NewsLetter  email's.
9 anos atrás
Please see my post here
4 anos atrás
Hello, When i edit my confirm email message template in Customer.EmailValidationMessage .Here below is my message template :

<a href="%Store.URL%">%Store.Name%</a>
<br />
<br />
To activate your account <a href="%Customer.AccountActivationURL%">click here</a>.
<br />
<br />
%Store.Name%

After saving this :  new template it says :

=============================================================================================================
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience.
=============================================================================================================

What should i do to resolve this issue and save and use my new confirm email message template,
I want to use my newly made template for confirmation message .My Nopcommerce version is 3.9
4 anos atrás
This is my old template that i have mentioned above
4 anos atrás
shayan587884847 wrote:
Hello, When i edit my confirm email message template in Customer.EmailValidationMessage .Here below is my message template :

<a href="%Store.URL%">%Store.Name%</a>
<br />
<br />
To activate your account <a href="%Customer.AccountActivationURL%">click here</a>.
<br />
<br />
%Store.Name%

After saving this :  new template it says :

We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience.

What should i do to resolve this issue and save and use my new confirm email message template,
I want to use my newly made template for confirmation message .My Nopcommerce version is 3.9

At first run your project without displaying custom error message. Then fix your code according to error message.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.