Performance issue and fixed one second delay

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hello,

I'm new to NopCommerce and I'm trying to evaluate the platform for potential clients.  For the most part, it looks very clean but there seems to be some performance issues.  When viewed the site with the assistance of FireBug/Net feature, I notice that resources (e.g. css, js, images) come through the browsers in wave ... with near perfect 1 second delay between each wave.  For example, if the page has a total of 10 resources, 5 would come in exactly after one second, then nothing happens for the entire second, then another 5 comes at exactly after 2 seconds.  

It suggests there is some sort of throttling logic within NopCommerce.  Has anyone else experience this?
14 anos atrás
Hi There.

I haven't hard of this happening before.  Maybe have a look at the "show off" section in the forums and test the same theory using the urls in there.

Report back and let us know if these sites have the same issues.  NopCommerce has a heavily reliance on caching so pages and products should load fast.

Thanks,
Matthew
14 anos atrás
my shop is working fine, doesn't have this problem
14 anos atrás
It turned out that the throttling comes from Google DNS translating "localhost".  Once I added "127.0.0.1 localhost" to the hosts file, the 1-second delay went away.
14 anos atrás
glad to hear you got it sorted!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.