nopcommerce password recovery not working properly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
Password recovery is not working on the server after deployment. It is working fine on the localhost. I checked password recovery template and it is showing active. I am getting all the other mails after deployment such as order confirmation and welcome mails but there is some problem in password recovery. If I check the message queue it is showing sent but we are not receiving it. I tried to change the message template and if I keep only the text instead of any URL's than it is working fine but when I add passwords recovery URL we are not getting mails. If URL is a problem than how my other mails are working. I haven't made any changes in the core files. I checked on the nopcommerce forum but there are no one facing this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

I had also asked this on stackoverflow http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23494390/nopcommerce-password-recovery-not-working-properly
9 anos atrás
Spam folder?
The link to text ratio is high on these emails so they might just be going to Spam/Junk.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.