Customise Catalog Entity

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anos atrás
I'm terribly sorry for this, what is more than likely a very simple question, however after attempting extensive trial and error upon reading existing documentation i just don't seem to be getting anywhere! I'm attempting to add a custom property to the Catalog model, I've added the column in SQL (and populated it accordingly) and have added the addition properties to the Catalog Class in the 'Nop.Core/Domain/Catalog/Category' and have mapped the property in the 'Nop.Data/Mapping/Catalog/CategoryMap and finally added the property again in the 'Nop.Web/Models/Catalog/CategoryModel' but it just doesnt seem to be picking up the data which I've added in SQL. I've more than likely missed something very simple so i apologize in advance, but i'm out of ideas for trial and error so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
9 anos atrás
JoshuaAshton wrote:
I'm terribly sorry for this, what is more than likely a very simple question, however after attempting extensive trial and error upon reading existing documentation i just don't seem to be getting anywhere! I'm attempting to add a custom property to the Catalog model, I've added the column in SQL (and populated it accordingly) and have added the addition properties to the Catalog Class in the 'Nop.Core/Domain/Catalog/Category' and have mapped the property in the 'Nop.Data/Mapping/Catalog/CategoryMap and finally added the property again in the 'Nop.Web/Models/Catalog/CategoryModel' but it just doesnt seem to be picking up the data which I've added in SQL. I've more than likely missed something very simple so i apologize in advance, but i'm out of ideas for trial and error so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Joshua, you may want to try this Using Entity Framework (EF) Code-First Migrations in nopCommerce for Fast Customizations

:)
9 anos atrás
http://tech.sunnyw.net/2013/12/nopcommerce-create-new-sql-table-domain.html
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.