Vendors and shipping fee

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anos atrás
any one have any idea how to set shipping to all vendors in one order.
for example one order 5 products and 3 vendors
fixed rate shipping applies to all the 5 products while there are 3 vendors ans 3 different shipments

ty

Andrei any chance full vendor support will be finished in the next version?
9 anos atrás
hezyz wrote:
any one have any idea how to set shipping to all vendors in one order.
for example one order 5 products and 3 vendors
fixed rate shipping applies to all the 5 products while there are 3 vendors ans 3 different shipments

Hi Hezy,

Do you mean shipping from distinct vendors should consider their shipping origin? In this case you can add a separate warehouse for each vendor (enter vendor address in warehouse). Then ensure that admin area > configuration > shipping settings > "Use warehouse location" setting is enabled. And ensure that a product from certain vendor has appropriate "Warehouse" selected on a product details page in admin area.

hezyz wrote:
Andrei any chance full vendor support will be finished in the next version?

There are a lot of work items related to vendors. Find all of them here. Some of them are planned to be done in 3.50. Some of them are not planned.
9 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:

There are a lot of work items related to vendors. Find all of them here. Some of them are planned to be done in 3.50. Some of them are not planned.

I run a vendor store and most important is to separate orders per vendors (create new order for each vendor from all products in cart)
this way it will be easy for developers to add all new features to vendors. Most events are based on orders, once order will contain only one vendor all other work items can be applied.
9 anos atrás
We developed Here a market place where orders are split by vendors. Unfortunately you cannot test the process, since only authorized buyers can do it.

We modified the wish list, so customer first adds products to a "pre-order" (wishlist) where the vendors name is also displayed in the product line. When customer wants to order then  in the pre-order he selects one of the vendor (product list is classified by vendor) and then products of the selector vendor are  sent to the cart and the process continues in the customary way. Shipping methods are not handled in the process.

For payments it was extend  to include payment credentials by vendors (in our case, we used just one standard method to which vendors have to affiliate). As I mentioned in another topic Payment/Shipping Director might be of help for these features.

Other feature added were:
- Page per vendor
- Limit, by vendor, the number of products that can he  can publish and during a certain time range
- PMs between vendors and buyers
- Buyers can request special quotes for certain products and if vendor issues it, buyer can apply it during a certain time period
- Vendor can request credit (payment in instalments). The number of instalments depends on the amount and the credit card issuer.
- Some products can be sold/quoted in dollars which are converted at the moment the order is confirmed.
9 anos atrás
thank u
I did a vendor full version for v 2.0 when it was released, I have the code somewhere. However I am trying to avoid changing the Nope code and splinting the orders means changing the most complected method in the code OrderProcessingService

if the above change will be done then all other work Items can be done via plugins

I'm updating my web site on a weekly bases with the new changesets, trying to customize only with plugins. I dont want to start modifying the core
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.