Billing Address same as Shipping Address

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
Hi Team,

Please reply on above query if anyone knows the work around or setting?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Amit Shah
8 anos atrás
I need help to edit cshtml to add checkbox button for option to autofill billing address the same as shipping address during 1 page checkout. Thanks in advance!!
8 anos atrás
jaquino89 wrote:
I need help to edit cshtml to add checkbox button for option to autofill billing address the same as shipping address during 1 page checkout. Thanks in advance!!

hi,

this task planned for version 3.80: Checkout. Add "Ship to the same address" checkbox to the "Billing address" step during checkout #1282
You can follow its implementation.
7 anos atrás
And finally done. Please see this commit
7 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
And finally done. Please see this commit

In the admin section, when I see a customer having 2 addresses, how can I see which one is for Billing and which one is for shipping, and how can I change between them ?
7 anos atrás
You can't; nopCommerce makes no distinction (i.e there is no "type" field in address).  The only feature added was: "Ship to the same address" checkbox to the "Billing address" step
7 anos atrás
New York wrote:
You can't; nopCommerce makes no distinction (i.e there is no "type" field in address).  The only feature added was: "Ship to the same address" checkbox to the "Billing address" step

Indeed, here is no type field, but in the customer table, there are 2 fields :
BillingAddress_Id and ShippingAddress_Id ?
7 anos atrás
Billing address can be disabled from admin panel.

Configuration-> setting -> order setting

Disable "Billing address" step: Check the checkbox
7 anos atrás
eng.gagandeepsingh wrote:
Billing address can be disabled from admin panel.
Configuration-> setting -> order setting
Disable "Billing address" step: Check the checkbox

Ok thank you, but my first question remains :

In the admin section, when I see a customer having 2 addresses, how can I see which one is for Billing and which one is for shipping (if they are different ) ?
7 anos atrás
In Order detail you can see which is shipping address and which one is billing address.

Sales -> order -> edit
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.