Is nopCommerce 1.50 will be release? or just plain illusion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Now nopCommerce Enterprise Edition v2.00 was release. I was wondering if nopCommerce 1.50 will be release? or nop 1.50 just a plain illusion.

it's a shame.

people are waiting for nop1.50. instead nop ent was release.
14 anos atrás
yes , as much as i understand Nop Team in their approach but it would have been nice to know what was coming out.

it looks like not even the bug fixes were released for 1.4....

as much of advocate for the team's work as i am , i am pretty much disppointed myself.

Now I have to do some thinking for a hard decision to make.
14 anos atrás
It's a bunch of bullshit. Taking contributed code and now turning around and charging for all the features that have been requested and talked about. I'm ditching nopCommerce as of RIGHT NOW.
14 anos atrás
HHBeachboy wrote:
It's a bunch of bullshit. Taking contributed code and now turning around and charging for all the features that have been requested and talked about. I'm ditching nopCommerce as of RIGHT NOW.

i'm disappointed. we've temporary stop coding hoping that the next version will be release.  you know wait and see before we implement our own customization. hoping that the next version will save us time but in the end. they just wasted our time waiting. hope next time nopteam advice the community in advance so no more time is wasted. right now we are in a make or break decision weather to support nop or look for other ecommerce application such as dassCommerce ( http://www.dashcommerce.org/ ) or ASPMASS http://www.aspmass.com/
14 anos atrás
Please look at this post
14 anos atrás
HHBeachboy wrote:

@HH

no matter how feel, i think harsh comments can be avoided. any thing can be said , but there are ways to say it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.