Development Contributions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
Again you guys have done an excellent with this app.  My question is whether you are using any of the public source control sites for this application and whether you are accepting development contributions.

There are some big feature sets I would like to add to the application that I think might benefit all users.  A couple of them have been mentioned before and one is a new feature that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.  If you are please contact me, I would love to contribute to this the community.
15 anos atrás
I second this. I'm a C# developer and would most definitely love to contribute to the application.
15 anos atrás
You are welcome to join us. nopCommerce is an open source project!

Thanks!
15 anos atrás
How do you prefer changes/additions to be submitted.  I have worked with Codeproject.com before and I see you are on there.  Should developers submit patches through there or do you prefer to add users as team members and upload to the SVN.  

Also if you are not using codeproject directly should we just send you the changes and have you merge them directly.
15 anos atrás
Just send us the changes!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.