Brain Glitch Moment - settings for products to be displayed on front page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
At some point, I remember finding the setting to "hide" products to be displayed on front page (as displayed by homepageproducts.ascx).  I did so because I didn't want to display them in that manner at that time.  Now I'm creating a new control that's jquery-enabled based on the same criteria, but I can't remember how to turn the display back on.  

I'm running on too little sleep and not enough coffee at the moment - can anyone remind me where this setting is, so I can progress with this new control?  TIA!

Edit: NM - as is usually the case, asking the question in a public forum always means that I'll find the answer about 30 seconds after clicking the "Submit" button.
14 anos atrás
The Product Info page has a checkbox for 'Display on Home Page'. Is that what you meant? I dont recall a Hide Home Page products but there is a setting for displaying best sellers on home page in the Configuration > Global Settings > Other [tab]

C.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.