New Concept Bootstrap Theme, Beta Testers Required

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anos atrás
Hi Guys

We are about to release a new range of Products including Template and Plugins specifically created for nopCommerce, which we hope to release next week, and would really appreciate if you guys could give it a test run for us, and feedback your thoughts and any errors you may find.

Plugin Overview

The Bootswatch Plugin is no ordinary Template, it has been created to aid Rapid Theme development in a timely manner, by providing you with the tools you need to create unique and eye catching designs.

As you can see we have included many setting for you to use, to create the perfect Web Site, you can select a different Home Page layout for instance, so if you want a One Page Layout that is not a problem, you can also have a full width design if you wish, you have full control over the way your site is layed out.

The Plugin is designed to allow you to make changes so that your site remains unique, by changing footers or Product Boxes so that you do not end up with the same site as everyone else, you also have 20 Bootswatch colour schemes to choose from, so again giving you full control over the look and feel of your site.

Included Functionality:

1) Select Mulitple Home Pages:  Choose from One, Two or Three column home page.
2) Select Mulitple Footers:  Choose the location and style of your footer that best suits your design.
3) Select Mulitple Product Boxes:  Choose a different style of Product Box that best suits your design.
4) Select Theme Width:  Choose the desired width of your theme, Full Width, Bootstrap Default or nopCommerce Default.
5) Select Theme Colours:  Choose from 20 Bootswatch colour schemes that best suits your design.
6) Select Items per row:  Choose how many items appear per row, on the Home Page and Catalog.
7) Select Side Menu Position:  Choose to display your side Menu either on the Left or Right.

You can access the Demo site with the following information :
Login: demo.nopresponsive.com
UserName: [email protected]
Password: admin

please note the site is refreshed every hour on the hour.

We do hope you like the new concept so please be kind enough to leave your feedback here as this will help us to identify any issues prior to going live, and hopefully help others to get an idea of how the new concept works.

Have fun and please remember to let us know what you think.
9 anos atrás
Hi Guys

Sorry my appologies, I have just realised something, once you are logged in please click the cog on the menu bar, this will take you through to the Admin Area.

Please do not forget to leave some feedback as this is very important in making sure that we have got it right for you.
9 anos atrás
Hi Guys

Many thanks to all you that have taken the time to visit our Demo Site, we have had a great response, but for some reason no one has left any feedback yet.

It is important for us to make sure it is working correctly before we go live, so please do help us by giving us your feedback, good or bad.
9 anos atrás
I am impressed by your work!! You have done a great job. I think that your theme is the answer for what I suggested  here about "very attractive and flexible design  (default) for end users (store owners who download a install their own store)"
You have certainly a winner product.

My too cents: give more detailed info and have some demo videos about your products
9 anos atrás
Hi Eduardo

Many thanks for taking the time to review our new Template, your feedback was very helpful, and I am now expanding on the product descriptions as you suggested.
9 anos atrás
Hi Ron,

Very good job!

Some suggestions and thoughts:

1. A customer should left click on the top menu in order to see dropdown content (categories or manufacturers). Usually mouse hover is enough
2. Information icon (product boxes) has a tooltip with a product name. I think it would be better if some generic text (e.g. "Get more information" or "quick view") is displayed
3. When you click this "quick view" information icon some tabs are not properly displayed. I mean tabs with two words ("product specifications" and "related products"). They break the header
4. Social networks icons (in the footer). When you hover backgroung color (e.g. red) does not look very user-friendly
5. Ajax content (e.g. category and manufacturer left blocks) is not SEO friendly. Although it's not critical because these links are available in the top menu
6. Products in "list" mode don't look fine. See example here (I use Chrome). A lot of empty space between rating and product description. Where shoud a block with prices be displayed (in the header or below)? Some left padding for product name is required. Cursor is not displayed when you hover over buttons (it works fine in the "grid" mode.
9 anos atrás
Hi Andrei

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Demo Site for us and leaving your kind feedback, it is much appreciated.

I am currently working on some of the items you mentioned like the list view and quick view which we are going to re-locate to a "mouseover" function on the image.

We were hoping to release this on Monday but I think it more likely to be Friday now, once we do release our range clients will also be able to download a trail version so they can test it for there needs, prior to purchasing.
9 anos atrás
In the Megamenu:
- There is one item named "Brands" does your theme considers this concept (different to Manufactures which is also included)?
- I have had problems to include Vendors in the menus

The more I play with your theme demo the more I like it. It is really very powerful
9 anos atrás
Thanks Eduardo

I'll take a look at for you as soon as I have finished the jobs I am doing now, but just to answer your first question the "Brand" is reffering to your own Brand for example  our Brand "Xtreme Commerce".

Oh and I just wanted to add one thing that I may not of mentioned, all our plugins except for the Bootswatch Theme, all work in both the Default Theme and our Bootswatch Theme, so if customers just want to use our Mega Menu or Carousel in a nopCommerce Theme they can, so they are all dual use, as we have kept all the nopCommerce css classes in tact.
9 anos atrás
Home page items per row dont seem to change when set at 4 - they are stuck with 3 items

similarly, catalog items dont seem to work accordingly

--haris
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.