Categorization by SKU Variant

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
It would be very helpful to have a product template that displayed SKU variants by category rather than product.  We're running into this issue with comprehensive categories for car models.  It's critical to have all SKU variants for one tire for "by product" browsing as well as SKU-level category mapping for a SKU variant that matches a particular year make and model of car.

Category browsing in the product editor admin is not scalable either beyond a few thousand categories (it's fine on the customer side... just not in admin)

Thanks and I love the platform!
14 anos atrás
sorry but i am little confused by your question, it will be great if you could elaborate your question / requirement

but if i understood your question  correctly, you want SKU# instead of names am i right ?

well the alternative option is to save the SKU code/number in name field , no need to save name, just save SKU code/number in the name field and while browsing the categories, you will see all the products being displayed by the SKU codes/numbers instead of names

Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.