New !! Bootstrap 3.60 Default Multi Theme, packed with lots of customisation features

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anos atrás
Hi Guys

We are currently finishing off the BOOTSTRAPED version of the new Default Theme, and welcome any feedback you feel would help enhance the template.

DEMO SITE HERE: XtremeCommerce Theme

We have also added a new feature, which I know would be very helpful and that's the Logo Upload, there is also another new feature that we are currently working on, and hopefully this will also be available for the new release.

Just to recap current features are as follows:

Mulitple Home Pages:  Choose from One, Two or Three column home page.
Mulitple Footers:  Choose the location and style of your footer that best suits your design.
Mulitple Product Boxes:  Choose a different style of Product Box that best suits your design.
Theme Width:  Choose the desired width of your theme, Full Width or Bootstrap Default.
Theme Colours:  Choose from 20 Bootswatch colour schemes that best suits your design.
Items per row:  Choose how many items appear per row, on the Home Page and Catalog.
Side Menu Position:  Choose to display your side Menu either on the Left or Right.
Slide to Top:  UI enhancement for customer navigation
Lazy Load Images:  Helps your pages load gracefully
Logo options: Choose either a text logo or upload your image logo
multiple sliders: create multiple sliders in multiple places
multiple Carousels: create multiple carousels in multiple places
Multiple Fonts: Choose from 723 different Google fonts to suit your design.

we are also including the admin themes as standard now at no extra cost.

If you have any questions or would like to see any other feature added please do not hesitate to contact me, please leave some feedback, Important !!!.
8 anos atrás
Ron,

Great job with the theme!

Comments:

1) It you be great if you also show an example of demo site with logo too as I'm assuming uploading logo (image, not text) will increase the height of the top blue bar?

2) Any screenshots of admin themes?
8 anos atrás
Hi L.K

Thanks for the kind feedback, I have uploaded our logo for you so that you can see how it looks, but if you did want to create a bigger logo and company info you can use the HtmlEverywhere under the header in place of the slider, if you look in the catalog you'll see what I mean.

I have to setup the admin again so that is it refreshed every hour, I will try and do that today if possible.
8 anos atrás
Great, thanks for your prompt reply. I'll look at it.

Once again, nice job with the theme!
8 anos atrás
Great, thanks for your prompt reply. I'll look at it.

Once again, nice job with the theme!
8 anos atrás
Thanks L.K

Your feedback is much appreciated, I hope others will also like it, I have to say a big thank you to Nop-Templates also for providing the community with such a nice clean theme for us to work on.
8 anos atrás
It is a great job. It will be very helpful for store owners that want to créate thir shop and customize its look
8 anos atrás
Hi Tecnofin

Yes that is hopefully the idea behind what we do, this is a unique product which helps people that are not technically minded and just want a solution where they can just change the colours and move things around without the aid of a developer, they can ctreate a completely different website in ten mins, as they have many features here that they can experiment with.

We also have some other features they we will shortly be adding which will also further enhance the product, please also note that they do not have to use our theme to use our plugins, as they are also compatible with the new Default Theme.
8 anos atrás
I wonder why Nop team seems to deny bootstrap, why not use it. Tons of components are designed with Bootstrap, so use bootstrap may persuade them to join in.
8 anos atrás
Ron,
Very nice theme, great job !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.