Reduce Selections on, or Eliminate Header Menu Bar

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I would like to rely mainly on the left menus for navigation and limit my menu bar to 3 items (Market, Library, My Account) plus the search box. I didn't see a way to do it in the CSS so I tried to cut out the other items from headermenu.ascx file. It got rid of the menu items, but the main container on my welcome screen got push down below the left side menus. Any ideas on a good way to modify the header menu?

Thanks,

Darrell
14 anos atrás
Darrell, it sounds like you were probably on the right track but maybe deleted a

<div>  or </div> tag by mistake (or possibly  <li> or <ul> )    (if they are not inpairs, they could have a knock on effect throughout the page)

try rolling back to the original headermenu and give it another go
14 anos atrás
[email protected] wrote:
I would like to rely mainly on the left menus for navigation and limit my menu bar to 3 items (Market, Library, My Account) plus the search box. I didn't see a way to do it in the CSS so I tried to cut out the other items from headermenu.ascx file. It got rid of the menu items, but the main container on my welcome screen got push down below the left side menus. Any ideas on a good way to modify the header menu?

Thanks,

Darrell

I don't think you need to cut out anything from headermenu.aspx. Just use a power of CSS and create a <class="style=display: none;"> ad to links you don't want to be visible and there you go.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.