Default Clean Theme Bootstrap version (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anos atrás
Created a Bootstrap version to the Nop Default Clean theme 3.60 few months ago and its now available for download.

Its a 100% bootstrap with less than 100 lines of custom css code.

Download for free at:   http://www.hezyziv.com/bootstrap-default-clean-theme

Demo at : http://www.hezyziv.com/DemoLink?demoId=1

As I wrote before, I think Nop should use bootstrap with the default theme, will make it easier for developer to develop new themes and make custom changes to the default theme
8 anos atrás
Hi Hezy

Nice work !! really nice and clean, you may want to consider removing one of the Category Dropdowns for smaller devices though, as you have two Category Dropdowns, it maybe too much for small devices.
8 anos atrás
Very good job! Thanks a lot for this great contribution!
8 anos atrás
Very Nice work !

Regards,
8 anos atrás
Thanks for your great work. It looks really nice and easy. I have some questions about this theme. Is it going to work on nopcommerce latest version 3.7 too? Are you going to make the theme available for latest version too?
Thanks again.
8 anos atrás
updated to version 3.7
8 anos atrás
Hi Hezy,

Do you have a GitHub project so I could fork/contribute?
8 anos atrás
no
7 anos atrás
This one does not work for nopcommerce 3.80..
It is really sad that such a product like nopcommerce have a huge front end problems.
The default team should be total bootstrap for fast prototype...
7 anos atrás
[email protected] wrote:
This one does not work for nopcommerce 3.80..
It is really sad that such a product like nopcommerce have a huge front end problems.
The default team should be total bootstrap for fast prototype...

hi
Sorry, I have not updated the theme for 3.8
I also think that bootstarp should be the default theme for NopCommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.