nopCommerce 3.80 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
cool, can't wait for v4.0 .net core :))
7 anos atrás
Yes, but that's probably not til close to the new year...that's just my guess though.
7 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
UPDATE: Version 3.80 will be released on August 3rd

Very awesome thing coming soon eagerly waiting.
7 anos atrás
Hi there

Can I download an non source version of 3.8 Beta somewhere?
7 anos atrás
bvWebmaster wrote:
Hi there

Can I download an non source version of 3.8 Beta somewhere?

You need to download source (development branch) from https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce and build in release mode in visual studio.

In the past nop has made available beta version/release candidates for testing before before releasing a new version.
7 anos atrás
Nop 3.80 should release developer version before final version so developer has the time to develop or upgrade their plug-in.
7 anos atrás
The Affiliate Edit page has an error with its validation system. If the user leaves one of the input fields empty, it will throw an error. We worked on this, and here is the solution we found - I suggest this fix is added to 3.8:

In AffiliateController, there are two actions, both named AffiliatedOrderList. We changed 'AffiliatedOrderList(DataSourceRequest command, AffiliatedOrderListModel model)' name to 'AffiliatedOrderGridList' and the error was solved.
It must be noted that the same actions are used in AffiliatedOrderList.cshmtl by the kendoGrid too, and this fix applies there as well.

I am pasting the source updated codes below:

AffiliateController.cs:

line 320:
        [HttpPost]
        public ActionResult AffiliatedOrderGridList(DataSourceRequest command, AffiliatedOrderListModel model)

AffiliatedOrderList.cshtml:

line 57:
<script>
    $(document).ready(function () {
        $("#orders-grid").kendoGrid({
            dataSource: {
                type: "json",
                transport: {
                    read: {
                        url: "@Html.Raw(Url.Action("AffiliatedOrderGridList", "Affiliate"))",
                        type: "POST",
                        dataType: "json",
                        data: additionalData
                    }
                },
        });
    });
</script>
7 anos atrás
I see many open worklist items related to Vendor marked as for release 3.80.  Will any of these be included in the release?
7 anos atrás
New York wrote:
Will any of these be included in the release?

Don't you have to go here now?
7 anos atrás
hmm, silly me ;)  I knew the source code was moved, but I never changed my browser links for issues.  Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.